The Revolution has started...
Incubed is a decentralized network layer bringing security to devices.
How does it work?
The Incubed connects devices to the Blockchain in order to control Access.
Incubed uses the ENS to allow a unique individual ID. This strategy allows a fully decentralized registry for all devices.
Interaction with machines
Human to MachineHumans use our slock.it-app (available for iOS and Android). This app allows users to discover useable devices, pay, rent and use them in an easy way with a private key managed by the app.
- a human buys 3 nights of accommodation from a Smart Lock
- users share their bike or car, controlled by slock.it access control
- a Washing machine can be paid with the app and used
Machine to MachineIncubed empowers machines to not only receive, but also send transactions or even pay other machines for their services. This capability enables truly autonomous vehicles and devices.
- an autonomous car pays for parking
- a drone pays the charging station for electricity
- a machine pays a 3d printer for creating new components
Machine to HumanMachines can not only pay other machines and but also humans to deliver services. These payments are possible because machines are now able to manage accounts and pay.
- an autonomous car pays a human to do a service, check or changes tires
- a Smart Lock buys cleaning service from human
Incubed provides tools and integrates with many technologies